Refund and Cancellation Policy: Online Live Training
- iNeuBytes reserves the right to postpone or cancel a course due to unforeseen circumstances such as instructor illness, natural disasters, political unrest, pandemics such as COVID-19, among others.
- No refunds will be issued if you've attended more than three days of online live training or accessed/downloaded any course material.
- Courses that were purchased at a discount or through academic institute collaborations are not eligible for refunds. All course enrollments and payments are considered definitive and conclusive.
- If a learner fails to attend a scheduled session, refunds will not be provided. In the event of a refund, any taxes paid will not be reimbursed.
- If a learner wishes to participate again in the instructor-led online classes for the same course and no upcoming batch is available, a maximum refund of 10% of the total paid amount can be claimed.
- Should a learner be unable to access self-paced videos or class recordings due to technical reasons, but has already completed the course via online classes, no refund will be available.
- Cancellation Procedure: If you decide to cancel before the start of the course, you will receive a full refund of the amount paid, no questions asked.
- Withdrawal Policy: If you choose to discontinue within the first three days of the course, you will receive a 100% refund, no questions asked.
- Course Transfer Policy: If you have completed 50% of the training and wish to discontinue, no refund will be available. However, you can join a different batch of the same training.
Please note that all approved refunds will be processed within 5-15 business days.
Refund and Cancellation Policy: Self-Paced Learning
No refunds are provided for self-paced courses. If the course content is shared with others or multiple users, or if the course was purchased with the intention to copy the material, access to the course will be revoked and no refund will be provided. Furthermore, such actions will result in the associated account being blocked.
Any disputes or questions relating to this agreement or its subject matter will be referred to a single arbitrator by the initiating party. The arbitrator's decision will be final and binding. The arbitration will take place in Guntur (Andhra Pradesh), and any disputes will be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Guntur (Andhra Pradesh), India.